Microsoft Teams for Education @ Devi Academy
Devi Academy Senior Secondary School has taken the leap into digital transformation with the adoption of online learning in our institution. Owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, schools continue to remain closed, as a result of which, we at Devi Academy, have decided to bring the classroom to your homes. We are excited to announce that we have successfully launched our online education platform using Microsoft Teams for all students from classes 1 through 12 starting on 19/06/2020.
Teams for Education is a digital hub that brings conversations, meetings, files, and apps together in one place. Because Teams is built on Office 365, we as an educational organization benefit from integration with their familiar Office apps and services. It helps deliver enterprise-grade security and compliance that is extensible and customizable to fit the needs of our school.
Students and teachers can seamlessly work together on a single platform by creating content, and sharing resources. Additionally, Teams is the best one-stop digital hub to address collaborative needs and integrate trusted applications in order to:
- Communicate on the go and keep everyone in the loop
- Give your team easy access to information
- Customise your digital hub to include class material, and content as required
- Enjoy enterprise-level security and compliance features expected from any Microsoft product
- Provide an online classroom experience very similar to that of a physical classroom.
- Share files and websites, create a OneNote Class Notebook, and distribute and grade assignments.
We hope to keep adapting to the changing needs of our students and parents while continuing to provide the best possible education for our children.